April 29th 2011
Get ISSM Dev access to Mathieu and Julie.
start a workshop:
- cross disciplinary science in ice shells across the solar system.
- July framework.
- Outer Planet Research Program (end of October, NOI August)
- IDS (NOI Oct 2011, Jan 2012)
RTD Spontaneous -> spherical model. Augmentation to topical. Greg Davis.
Monthly working groupl Thursday 10-11 am (monthly)
- relevant litterature for Julie.
- relevant litterature for spherical model. viscous.
- scope out effort needed for sphericization of equations -> goal is for a spontaneous, or an augmentation.
June 2d 2011
October 1st: Spontaneous Concept. September 1st: Workshop (1day, internal jpl, across div)
Tidal stress mapping: Julie -> send equations.
- Plotting a tidal bulge through time.
- Plotting resulting surface stresses through time.
- Plotting secondary eigen directions -> map into existing rift systems.
- Links with: Alyssa Roden, Johnatan Mitchell.
Premature at this stage:
- Inter-divisional noon seminar: 32-33-35 Marty Barmatz organize (potential wam). Organize. cc Greg Davis.
- Somebody 32-> scientific rational. What could ISSM be used for in terms of science. Mathieu?
- 35-> technical implications. H. M. and E.: present ISSM.
- Present results on both sides.
- Topical Feb 2012 (concept paper)
- Roses FY12.